CLX 2022 Registration
Registration Fees and Deadlines
- SUP, OC1, OC2 short course(s), $40 per paddler ($50 late registration)
- SUP, OC1, OC2 long course(s), $60 per paddler ($70 late registration)
- OC6 short course, $240 per canoe ($280 late registration)
- OC6 ECORA long course(s), $360 per canoe ($400 late registration)
Note: registration fees for OC6 races are per crew, not per paddler.
** Regular registration for small boats (OC1 & OC2) extended until Friday, August 12 11:59 EDT **
Multiple and late registrations
- You may compete in more than race, but need to register separately for each race. Keep in mind that some races (OC1 & OC2) occur at the same time and others are scheduled close to another.
- Registration fees apply to each race, so if you register for more than one, you will need to pay the fee for each.
- Regular registration ends Friday, August 5 11:59 EDT – registration for small boats (OC1 & OC2) extended until Friday, August 12 11:59 EDT. You may still register after that, but late registration fees will apply and we can not guarantee will have a t-shirt in your size.
- If you need to borrow or rent an OC6, please contact the CLX Race Committee – this applies even if you have made arrangements with other clubs.
- We will maintain the list of boats and crews competing in our races, so make sure you have received confirmation about boats directly from us; registration does not guarantee a canoe.
- Rental requests should be made through the OC6 registration form.
- The deadline for OC6 loan requests is Friday, August 12.
- Teams needing a canoe after that deadline should not register without prior approval from the CLX Race Committee.
- A 20% cancellation fee will apply for all registrations cancelled by August 5 11:59 EDT
- No refunds for registration fees after midnight, August 6 12:00 EDT
Registration/mealS & Camping forms
Registration forms are for each crew. Registration includes breakfast and lunch of the day of your race for all paddlers. Tickets for camp sites, the Saturday luau, and lunch on days you are not racing are separate charges. When registering a team, captains may purchase tickets for themselves or their team/crew with the registration forms. Friends and team members who are not registering teams may use the Meals & Camping form to purchase them separately. If you register for multiple events, you only need to purchase camp site and meal tickets once.
- SUP Registration
- OC1 Registration
- OC2 Registration
- OC6 Registration
- Meals & Camping (individual/additional)
You will receive an email confirmation when you submit your registration form and another email confirmation when we’ve received your payment. You are not registered for your race until you receive confirmation from the CLX 2022 Race Committee.