CLX 2023 Registration
Registration Fees and Deadlines
- OC6 ECORA races, $420 per canoe ($480 late registration)
- OC1, OC2 ECORA races, $70 per paddler ($80 late registration)
- OC1, OC2 short course, $50 per paddler ($60 late registration)
Note: registration fees for OC6 races are per crew, not per paddler.
Multiple and late registrations
- You may compete in more than race, but need to register separately for each race. Keep in mind that some races (OC1 & OC2) occur at the same time and others are scheduled close to another.
- Registration fees apply to each race, so if you register for more than one, you will need to pay the fee for each.
- Regular registration ends Friday, July 28, 2023 11:59 EDT. You may still register after that, but late registration fees will apply and we can not guarantee will have a t-shirt in your size.
- If you need to borrow or rent an OC6, please contact the CLX Race Committee – this applies even if you have made arrangements with other clubs.
- We will maintain the list of boats and crews competing in our races, so make sure you have received confirmation about boats directly from us; registration does not guarantee a canoe.
- The deadline for OC6 loan requests is Friday, July 28, 2023.
- Teams needing a canoe after that deadline should not register without prior approval from the CLX Race Committee.
- A 20% cancellation fee will apply for all registrations cancelled by July 28, 2023 11:59 EDT
- No refunds for registration fees after midnight, July 29, 2023 12:00 EDT
We are using WebScorer.com for registrations and timing for CLX 2023. Please register for yourself (if you are paddling OC1) or for your crew/team (OC2/OC6) indicating distances and, in applicable for OC6, age category. Registration includes breakfast and lunch of the day of your race for all paddlers. Tickets for the Saturday luau and lunch on days you are not racing are separate charges, as is a race t-shirt, if you would like one – which in previous years was included with registering. When registering a team, captains may purchase meals tickets for themselves with the registration forms. Friends and team members who are not registering their teams may use the registration site to purchase meal tickets separately – select meal/other for distance/category. Limited extra meal tickets will be available during the weekend of CLX 23, but we prefer you reserve tickets in advance so we have an approximate count of meals. If you register for multiple events, you only need to purchase meal tickets once.
You may pay registration fees with a credit card, PayPal, or with a check or cash. Payment through the registration site includes a 4% service charge; if you send a check, subtract/disregard the service charge. You’ll receive an email notification when you register and an email confirmation when we’ve received your payment – if you pay online, the two are the same. You are not registered for your race until you receive an email confirmation. A list of confirmed teams/racers will available on the CLX 23 registration page. OC6 and OC2 team captains, please contact the CLX Race Committee to confirm/update your team rosters after you’ve registered. If you have any issues or concerns with the registration site, please also contact us.